Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wednesday, September 30

4:47 a.m. - Yesterday was okay.  The day started with an IEP meeting that was a play-based meeting for a young student.  Then I was able to get some paperwork items completed.  Also the ROE visited with an employee of the month recognition.  In the afternoon, I got in an informal evaluation, and then after school it was back to East Moline Christian for volleyball.  I had my first 5-set volleyball match I've had in awhile, so I got home later than I had hoped.  I thought about staying up for the Cubs playoff game, but I'm glad I didn't - the Cubbies got beat by San Diego 8-0.  

Today...more rain...lots of rain.  And tomorrow...lots of rain.  The weekend is still looking good for camping, so that's still good.  I've got to get my basketball officiating stuff out too!  My first basketball game is a junior high girls game at Sherrard.  Let's see how the old legs do with this.  Today I have a student council meeting, and later I have 504 meetings that I've been trying to get in for about a month.  Just keep swimming. 

OTHER THINGS

  • get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
    • mailed stuff out on 8/29/26 - expecting $2,500 back
    • get money back!
  • Camping at Loud Thunder - Oct. 2-3-4
  • Get Escape to Slaydens by Wednesday morning
  • fix a hood light switch for the Ford
  • Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
  • Dec. 1 - 7:45 Hussain Moline
  • Dec. 4 - 7:50 Dr. Blew dentist appt.
  • Mar. 19-24 - trip to Kourtney in Florida

Fall Softball-Volleyball-Basketball 26 Schedule
9/30 - JHGBK - Sherrard JH & MENTORING MEETINGS - 5:30 p.m.
10/1 - JHGBK - MerCo
10/2-10/4 - WEEKEND BLOCKED
10/5 - OPEN
10/6 - FVLine at Alleman - 5:00 p.m. Katy Hasson
10/7 - BLOCKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/8 - JHGBK at MerCo
10/9-10-13 - COLUMBUS WEEKEND/BOE BLOCKED
10/14 - JHGBK - Sherrard JH 5:30 a.m. & BLOCKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/15 - FVLine at Geneseo - 5 p.m. Katy Hasson
10/19 - OPEN
10/20 - OPEN
10/21 - BLCOKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/22 - VVB at Rock Island - 5 p.m. Jim Hartshorn
10/23 - BLOCKED
10/24 - VVB at EM Christian - 8 a.m., 9:30, 11????
10/25 - BLOCKED
10/26 - OPEN
10/27 - OPEN
10/28 - JHGBK at MerCo
10/29-11/2 - BLOCKED HALLOWEEN WEEKEND
11/7 - at Sherrard JH 8 a.m.
11/16 - at Sherrard JH BKB - 5:30 p.m.
11/19 - at Sherrard JH BKB - 5:00 p.m.

    Knee Surgery Dates Completed
    • March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
    • April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
    • April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
    • April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
    • April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
    • April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
    • May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
    • May 5- returned home from hospital
    • May 6 - home recovery
    • May 7 - home recovery
    • May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
    • May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
    • May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 18 - noon - ORA PT
    • May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
    • May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
    • May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
    • June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
    • June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein

No comments: