6:37 a.m. - Yesterday had a good start. I got in the hot tub and got myself over to help start and support the PTO Fun Run. They had a good turnout! Mr. Bush did show, so I didn't have to do much more than clap and cheer on the runners. It was good for him to be out there. After that I headed to Aledo to watch the Harrison girls cheer. After that I stopped by the Mercer County YMCA and worked out for a bit. I wanted to try to get on the elliptical to see how that felt, and it was tough but good for me and the leg. After that, I came home and was a slug the rest of the day - watched college football. The Harrison girls arrived at our house in the evening, and it was nice to see them. They did help me call Carmen and wish her a happy birthday!
Illinois got beat badly by Ohio State - the Illini are average this season. Notre Dame won big again, but Purdue is average at best. Iowa State also is average and got beat soundly, and Iowa had a comeback win at Michigan that was impressive. I think Iowa has a shot to be better than average. We'll see next week if Iowa can make a good showing against Ohio State next week.
And on to today. I need to mow the yard, but to do that I need to clean the deck. I also need to do some work on the pool, but to do that I need to visit mom and dad and get my hose and cord and pump back. And I need to get to Burlington and visit the Hoenigs and wish Carmen a Happy Birthday in person. In all of that I would also like to get some exercise in. And I would really like the weather to cooperate.
OTHER THINGS
- get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
- mailed stuff out on 8/29/26 - expecting $2,500 back
- get money back!
- fix a hood light switch for the Ford
- Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- Dec. 1 - 7:45 Hussain Moline
- Dec. 4 - 7:50 Dr. Blew dentist appt.
- Mar. 19-24 - trip to Kourtney in Florida
- March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
- April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
- April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
- April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
- April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
- April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
- May 5- returned home from hospital
- May 6 - home recovery
- May 7 - home recovery
- May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
- May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
- May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 18 - noon - ORA PT
- May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
- May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
- May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
- June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
- June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein
No comments:
Post a Comment