4:08 a.m. - I woke up about a half hour ago and couldn't get back to sleep. I might as well just get up and start my day. And outside feels like another day in the tropics with warm temperatures and lots of sun and humidity.
Yesterday was a nice day again...I finished mowing the yard and put some additional chlorine in the pool. I also got in a little strength training and took care of my credit card balance at the bank. Kollyns was here, so we spent a little time with her in the pool along with Jack and Rhonda and Mowi (Mallory). Kollyns when home about 2 p.m., and then a little later Amber and I had supper at the Mexican restaurant in town. I decided to go up to the volleyball match to see how the new air conditioning was working along with watching the Rockets volleyball team. Rockridge lost the varsity match...maybe they lost all three matches...and I talked with Keith Bognar about just about everything including the new building project. Keith's a good guy and bleeds maroon and white. He's one of those Rockridge "legends" - like Glen Cook and Augie Kerres. I'm not being sexist...I'm sure their are women legends over the years as well, but those are the other two that come to mind. After volleyball, I came home and watch the Illini football game - played UAB, and I wouldn't exactly call the win a dominating win.
So now it's Friday, and Amber is taking off for Florida this morning. I know mom is going to need some hay, so I'm not sure where that project is. And it's too hot to go camping, so that's out. I am going to get some exercise in, and I'd like to try to use the new sprayer and the new chemical I purchased to see how it does on the creeping Charlie, so that may be the project of the day after I get some exercise in - I'm thinking a hike either at Loud Thunder or perhaps Black Hawk State Park. Maybe I'll give Chase a buzz and see if he's available, or maybe supper will just be at the restaurant he works at. I think I'm also going to watch the new episode of Ted Lasso too and perhaps read my book a bit.
Things to do for School
- get display project completed
- finalize placement of schools on district map
- periodically add to the RR group history report
- periodically check on mail at post office
- update attendance each week in SDS
- send any IEP notices to Mrs. Saey
OTHER THINGS
- get Escape back from Slaydens
- get credit card paid off
- get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
- mailed stuff out on 8/29/26 - expecting $2,500 back
- get money back!
- get correct measurement of the correct wiper slide material
- order slide wiper conditioner
- spray Creeping Charlie
- a hood light switch for the Ford
- Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- Dec. 1 - 7:45 Hussain Moline
- Dec. 4 - 7:50 Dr. Blew dentist appt.
- Mar. 19-24 - trip to Kourtney in Florida
- What/Where is South Buffalo Prairie School and for that matter West Buffalo School and East Taylor Ridge School? ugh.
- Friday Tidbit on the RR History Network Page
- March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
- April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
- April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
- April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
- April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
- April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
- May 5- returned home from hospital
- May 6 - home recovery
- May 7 - home recovery
- May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
- May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
- May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 18 - noon - ORA PT
- May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
- May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
- May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
- June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
- June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein
No comments:
Post a Comment