5:10 a.m. - The weekend is over, and it was a long one. I think I'm over the Friday adventure, but I feel like I gained ten pounds over the weekend. And my leg feels better again today, even though it doesn't feel good. Maybe a stretch today will help; perhaps a walk too. I know I need to lose about 50 pounds.
Yesterday was nice. After getting a few things done around this house in the morning, I went and had a sandwich with Chase around 11 a.m. We were able to have "a talk" that was important. Then I drove down to Fort Madison to visit the Hoenigs. I didn't stay long, because Carrmen and Tyler looked really tired and seemed to need some quiet time. It was still good to see them, even though I would have liked to have stayed longer. After getting home, I just read my book. Finally, something decent happened to the main character.
Today? Well, the temps are hot and muggy, which means the floors at the school building will be wet and slippery. Teachers and staff will be trying to make their way in the building, and I'll look to get some things done off the to-do list. Tonight I have a school board meeting to attend.
Things to do for Schools
- get display project completed
- finalize placement of schools on district map
- periodically add to the RR group history report
- periodically check on mail at post office
- update attendance each week in SDS
- send any IEP notices to Mrs. Saey
OTHER THINGS
- put fall volleyball / softball / basketball on here
- get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
- get correct measurement of the correct wiper slide material
- order slide wiper conditioner
- mow the yard
- spray/pull weeds
- spray Creeping Charlie
- use Dick's gift certificate
- a hood light switch for the Ford
- Aug. 27 - 7:30 a.m. - Appointment with Hussain at ORA Moline
- Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- What/Where is South Buffalo Prairie School and for that matter West Buffalo School and East Taylor Ridge School? ugh.
- Friday Tidbit on the RR History Network Page
- March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
- April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
- April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
- April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
- April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
- April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
- May 5- returned home from hospital
- May 6 - home recovery
- May 7 - home recovery
- May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
- May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
- May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 18 - noon - ORA PT
- May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
- May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
- May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
- June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
- June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein
No comments:
Post a Comment