4:59 a.m. - Yesterday was productive. After attending the admin meeting and surviving that, I went back to the office and accomplished some additional things. Then I came back home and eventually got to mowing the yard. I even go thte old sickle out and wacked the tall stuff to knock it down. I wish today was a full day off to work on the yard some more, but alas it is not. And while I didn't watch them, the Cubs won again yesterday!
And today I don't know what the hell is going on. Well, now I do. Apparently the admin are taking a retreat today and doing a trolley pub. (I just "Googled" what the heck is a trolley pub.) Apparently according to the video, a group of people start peddling this "thing" that someone else is driving, and everyone brings their own beverages but the group can also stop at places too. Did I mention we are doing this in Iowa City? To be honest, it looks fun. And it's my last admin retreat, so I should go and join in the fun, right? Survive and advance. To be honest, I would really like to get home and do some more work on the yard. Kevin Phelps is saying storms in Iowa City by 3 p.m., so that should limit how long of day today is right? Let's hope so.
Amber is heading out to catch a flight to Florida this morning to spend some time with the Southwells. I'm glad she gets to go to see them before the school year starts. I'd like to try and do a lunch with Chase this weekend, and I'm hoping on Sunday. Tomorrow I need to attend a volleyball clinic, and I need to attend a wedding, so there won't be much yard work tomorrow. Maybe Sunday evening I can go visit Caleb, Carmen, and Tyler.
Things to do for Schools
- get display project completed
- finalize placement of schools on district map
- periodically add to the RR group history report
- periodically check on mail at post office
- update attendance each week in SDS
- send any IEP notices to Mrs. Saey
OTHER THINGS
- view volleyball rules meeting - beginning Aug. 4
- put fall volleyball / softball / basketball on here
- get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
- pay Joe for vb clinic
When: Saturday, August 8th, 2026
Site: Galesburg High School (Kimbrough Fieldhouse)
Classroom and 3 Courts are all air conditioned
Registration: 8:00 AM
Cost: $35.00 in advance or $45.00 at the door
Dress: Casual * Please bring your whistle, soft soled shoes, and a writing utensil
Contact: Joe Thompson - joethompson7@comcast.net (309) 368-1714
Send checks payable to: Foremost Officials Clinic
Attention: Joe Thompson
1035 Dayton Drive
Galesburg, IL 61401-1310- pick up meloxocam
- get correct measurement of the correct wiper slide material
- order slide wiper conditioner
- mow the yard
- spray/pull weeds
- spray Creeping Charlie
- use Dick's gift certificate
- a hood light switch for the Ford
- Aug. 8 - Galesburg volleyball clinic 8 a.m.
- Aug. 27 - 7:30 a.m. - Appointment with Hussain at ORA Moline
- Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- What/Where is South Buffalo Prairie School and for that matter West Buffalo School and East Taylor Ridge School? ugh.
- Friday Tidbit on the RR History Network Page
- March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
- April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
- April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
- April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
- April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
- April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
- May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
- May 5- returned home from hospital
- May 6 - home recovery
- May 7 - home recovery
- May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
- May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
- May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 18 - noon - ORA PT
- May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
- May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
- May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
- May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
- June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
- June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
- June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein
No comments:
Post a Comment