Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Sunday, October 4

8:01 a.m. - We've been very blessed to have spectacular, perfect weather for this camping weekend at Loud Thunder.  The temps have been cool, the sky has been blue during the day and clear and full of stars at night, and the winds have been calm.   PERFECT!  

Yesterday was very busy.  I knew I would have a lot of work to, so we got home early in the morning with Sophie (the granddog) and Kollyns.  Amber took Kollyns to watch Luke play football, and I started in on the pool.  I started with putting the three jugs of chlorine that we had left into the pool, which was good.  And I moved some things around, and then I took the empty jugs into Sentry Pool.  And then after returning home, I started on the yard.  I finished mowing, and then went back to the pool work.  I think I got back to the camper around 5 p.m.  I got a campfire started and did some things around the camper, and the Kollyns and Amber arrived.  (I had brought Sophie.)  A short time later Shawn arrived, and we had some beverages and solved the world's problems until about 10 a.m.  I slept a little better last night, and I don't think the temps were so cold.  

Today, I'm packing up the camper, but I'm not taking it home.  I'm going straight to Fort Madison with it.  I'll be spending a little extra money to keep it there during the work week, but the extra money is worth the battle of taking it home and dealing with the soft yard.  And I'm contemplating sneaking out of the day early on Friday, and getting a head start on the extended weekend.  Plus, I hope to see Caleb today too!  I might even get a little quiet time in the camper today before traveling back home.

OTHER THINGS

  • get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
    • mailed stuff out on 8/29/26 - expecting $2,500 back
    • get money back!
  • Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
  • Dec. 1 - 7:45 Hussain Moline
  • Dec. 4 - 7:50 Dr. Blew dentist appt.
  • Mar. 19-24 - trip to Kourtney in Florida

Fall Softball-Volleyball-Basketball 26 Schedule
10/2-10/4 - WEEKEND BLOCKED
10/5 - OPEN blocked in case I need to mow yard
10/6 - FVLine at Alleman - 5:00 p.m. Katy Hasson - she drives 4 p.m. at bank in white
10/7 - BLOCKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/8 - JHGBK at MerCo
10/9-10-13 - COLUMBUS WEEKEND/BOE BLOCKED
10/14 - JHGBK - Sherrard JH 5:30 a.m. & BLOCKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/15 - FVLine at Geneseo - 5 p.m. Katy Hasson
10/19 - OPEN
10/20 - OPEN
10/21 - BLCOKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/22 - VVB at Rock Island - 5 p.m. Jim Hartshorn
10/23 - BLOCKED
10/24 - VVB at EM Christian - 8 a.m., 9:30, 11????
10/25 - BLOCKED
10/26 - OPEN
10/27 - OPEN
10/28 - JHGBK at MerCo
10/29-11/2 - BLOCKED HALLOWEEN WEEKEND
11/7 - at Sherrard JH 8 a.m.
11/16 - at Sherrard JH BKB - 5:30 p.m.
11/19 - at Sherrard JH BKB - 5:00 p.m.

    Knee Surgery Dates Completed
    • March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
    • April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
    • April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
    • April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
    • April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
    • April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
    • May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
    • May 5- returned home from hospital
    • May 6 - home recovery
    • May 7 - home recovery
    • May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
    • May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
    • May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 18 - noon - ORA PT
    • May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
    • May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
    • May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
    • June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
    • June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein

No comments: