Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Saturday, October 3

7:08 a.m. - Yesterday was busy, but it went good.  I was able to get everything done in the morning I had hoped for - perfect attendance and Rockin Rockets and planning day things where they needed to be.  And in the early afternoon, I learned that Karrigan had her baby.  I'm still not allowed to share the details, but everyone is doing well.  Then it was after school and trying to get the camper to Loud Thunder.  That was a battle.  The recent heavy rains made the ground next to the house very wet, and without 4-wheel drive, getting the truck backed up to the hitch wasn't easy.  And then pulling the camper out of the house was an even bigger challenge.  I honestly wasn't sure that I was going to make it out.  There are now big ruts that I'm going to have to fill when I get back home.  But perserverance paid off, and we got the Eagle to site 35 at Deer Haven in the park. And a little time later, Kollyns and Sophie arrived.  They both made it through the night okay...they both seem to enjoy the camping experience, which is great.  Maybe tonight I can enjoy the camping experience a little more.

Today I have a lot of work to do at home.  I'd really like to get it all done - yard mowed and pool ready for Pete the Pool Guy to close it.  And at some point we are headed to the hospital to see baby and Karrigan.

OTHER THINGS

  • get stuff together to send out insurance stuff for reimbursement
    • mailed stuff out on 8/29/26 - expecting $2,500 back
    • get money back!
  • Nov. 5 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
  • Dec. 1 - 7:45 Hussain Moline
  • Dec. 4 - 7:50 Dr. Blew dentist appt.
  • Mar. 19-24 - trip to Kourtney in Florida

Fall Softball-Volleyball-Basketball 26 Schedule
10/2-10/4 - WEEKEND BLOCKED
10/5 - OPEN blocked in case I need to mow yard
10/6 - FVLine at Alleman - 5:00 p.m. Katy Hasson - she drives 4 p.m. at bank in white
10/7 - BLOCKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/8 - JHGBK at MerCo
10/9-10-13 - COLUMBUS WEEKEND/BOE BLOCKED
10/14 - JHGBK - Sherrard JH 5:30 a.m. & BLOCKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/15 - FVLine at Geneseo - 5 p.m. Katy Hasson
10/19 - OPEN
10/20 - OPEN
10/21 - BLCOKED MENTORING MEETINGS
10/22 - VVB at Rock Island - 5 p.m. Jim Hartshorn
10/23 - BLOCKED
10/24 - VVB at EM Christian - 8 a.m., 9:30, 11????
10/25 - BLOCKED
10/26 - OPEN
10/27 - OPEN
10/28 - JHGBK at MerCo
10/29-11/2 - BLOCKED HALLOWEEN WEEKEND
11/7 - at Sherrard JH 8 a.m.
11/16 - at Sherrard JH BKB - 5:30 p.m.
11/19 - at Sherrard JH BKB - 5:00 p.m.

    Knee Surgery Dates Completed
    • March 11 - 10:25 a.m. - ORA Moline - Consult
    • April 1 - 1:45 p.m. - ORA Moline - MRI
    • April 9 - Walk in labs at Tr
    • April 15 - Dr. Wang pre-op physical (surgical clearance) 8:45 a.m.
    • April 28 - 9:40 a.m. at ORA Silvis
    • April 30 - 10 a.m. - Milan Optical
    • May 4 - surgery on left knee at Trinity Moline
    • May 5- returned home from hospital
    • May 6 - home recovery
    • May 7 - home recovery
    • May 8 - home recovery - visited ICE for about an hour - 9-10 a.m.
    • May 13 - 8:45 a.m. Post-Op Appt Hussein
    • May 15 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 18 - noon - ORA PT
    • May 20 - 8 a.m. - with Brandon; 9:20 - ORA PT
    • May 22 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 26 - 3:20 p.m. - ORA PT
    • May 27 - 9 a.m. - ORA PT
    • May 29 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 1 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 3 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 5 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 8 - 9:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 10 - 8:40 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 12 - 8:20 a.m. - ORA PT
    • June 16 - 10:20 a.m. - ORA
    • June 24 - 9:00 a.m. - ORA PT- Cancelled
    • June 25 - 9:25 a.m. - ORA appt with Hussein

No comments: